Is there a time limit for replies?

Ulrich Eckhardt eckhardt at satorlaser.com
Fri Oct 31 08:30:02 EDT 2008

Rafe wrote:
> Can you recommend anything? I would like to avoid 1,000s of emails
> flooding my account though.

I like knode from KDE for browsing the Usenet. The Mozilla suite also
contains a newsreader. Other than that, use a webmail account and configure
a filter to file everything Pythonic into a separate folder.

> It also has to work from behind a strict
> corporate firewall.

When a firewall prevents work from being done, then there is a simple
technical solution. In any case, you might want to ask your sysadmin
whether the company or their ISP has a newsserver which you could use.

Uli

--
Sator Laser GmbH