Need some advice

azrael jura.grozni at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 17:56:32 EDT 2008

There have been some discutions with my partner about which protocol
to use. We agreed to use also http. But we are looking for a
possibility to use something to trasfer python objects like Json
objects.

If my memory is me well http transfers data in plaintext. Because of
the risk of datacapturing, is there a better soulutioon to suggest to
be more secure like shttp if it is implemented in python