python noob help

Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch bj_666 at gmx.net
Mon Oct 6 03:36:27 EDT 2008

On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 00:08:58 -0700, toyko wrote:

> So yeah, I have this assignment for my computer science class,
> http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~boyd/231/as1.pdf so far this is what I
> have wrote, any suggestions cause I am stuck!

Learn Python and actually *think* about the problem and a solution.  We
are not going to do your homework for you.  You have to show a little
effort.  So far you have just tried to copy the formulas from the
assignment to Python code -- and failed because there are runtime
errors.  So you didn't even bother to test what you have so far before
crying for help.

Ciao,
	Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch