Create a message

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Wed Oct 22 07:44:59 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 9:23 PM, Amie <sthembilengidi at gmail.com> wrote:
> for example, I wanna display a message that contains a persons age
> from the database like so: "Your age is 25". kind of like a messagebox

Amie, you're just picking random behavioral
examples that you've seen in the software
world and asking how to do them in Python.

Please go through the Python tutorial,
after that go through a few User Interface
related tutorials such as Tkinter, or GTK, or
similar.

Once you have some background and a real
problem to solve, we'll help you. This list is
not designed to hold your hand and teach
you everything about computer science /
software.

Have a pleasant evening,

cheers