Wx.Grid and popup over cells

Massi massi_srb at msn.com
Tue Oct 14 06:21:14 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm writing a python script which uses a grid (PyGridTableBase) whose
cells can contain very large values (not only numbers, but also
strings). I've also written a custom renderer which dinamically shows
only the first n characters (according to the width of the cell)
replacing the last ones with dots. Now I would like to know if it is
possible to have a popup which shows the whole contents of a certain
cell when the mouse stops over the cell itself. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Massi