Need some advice

azrael jura.grozni at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 11:43:41 EDT 2008

I am starting to work on a application and need some advice.

I am planing to develop a desktop application which would have some
usage, but also it should be able to comunicate to a web server which
hosts a php web application. So I wanted to ask if someone has some
expirience with connecting PHP webapplications with Python desktop
applications. Could someone at leaset point me to the right direction
where to look for informations.

Please, I know that google is my best friend, and I googled already,
but hoped that someone would give me a really great link