Ooo 3.0 Python user macros

Wed Oct 15 07:10:44 EDT 2008

Has anyone been able to run user-defined Python macros in OpenOffice.org
3.0? I had one in ~/.ooo-2.0/user/Scripts/python/try.py which did work
under Ooo2.x. So I put the same thing in ~/.ooo3/user/Scripts/python/, but
it will not show up in any macro dialog in Ooo 3.0.

The provided example macros seem to work: under the "Tools -> Macros ->
Organize Macros -> Python..." menu, there is an entry named "OpenOffice.org
Macros", and I can run the macros that are listed in there. So that
suggests the basic Ooo 3.0 Python macro system is functional.

Thanks for any suggestions.