PIL on windows XP x64 (64-bit)?

Berco Beute cyberco at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 18:02:28 EDT 2008

Investigated this a little more. Since I only needed to resize an
image I thought going through all the hoops of building PIL was too
much effort and took a look at PythonMagick. Turned out I had to build
that myself as well. Am I the first that wants to do image
manipulation on x64 using python? Are there alternatives?

Anyway, I guess that if I knew the hoops you have to jump to when
using windows xp 64-bit instead of 32-bit I would have stayed with the
latter.

2B