Anyone Have (XP) 2.4.4 Installed and Can Check This Simple matplotlib Program?

pjacobi.de at googlemail.com pjacobi.de at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 15 02:29:17 EDT 2008

On Oct 15, 6:38 am, "W. eWatson" <notval... at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I'm going to try another stab at this problem again. I'd like someone with
> 2.4.4 and  matplotlib-0.98.3.win32-py2.4exe to try it (below).

IMHO an important detail of your configuration is missing. What's your
numerical library? Did you install a Win32 distribution including a
numerical library (which?), or which package do you have installed
separately?

In general I've used matplotlib with every Python version between 2.2
and 2.5 (inclusive) on Win32 without problem, but the separate
installation
was sometimes a problem.

Regards,
Peter