Professional training in Python & Biopython

bioinformatica suchismi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 06:39:05 EDT 2008

Dear Students,

The Bioinformatica Solutions is providing training in all the fields
of Bioinformatics like vaccine design, siRNA design, Gene
identification, Structure based rational  Drug designing, genomics,
proteomics, QSAR, metabolomics, new metabolic pathway design ,bioperl,
biopython, pharma informatics, etc.
We are also giving training in Bio-Perl. bio-Phython,ASP.Net etc.whic
are the industry oriented course in IT. Accommodation is available
here nearby our institute & we assist in accommodation finding also.
Many papers are published from this institute in reputated journal
from the students which was doing dissertation work from TBS. You can
download the application form from the site: www.thebioinformatica.com
and registration can be done by sending your CV and form.

Shuchi Smita
Director
The Bioinformatica Solutions