Py2exe and Module Error...

vincehofmeister at gmail.com vincehofmeister at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 18:02:41 EDT 2008

On Oct 22, 8:33 pm, "Gabriel Genellina" <gagsl-... at yahoo.com.ar>
wrote:
> En Wed, 22 Oct 2008 20:34:39 -0200, <vincehofmeis... at gmail.com> escribió:
>
> > I am using py2exe and everything is working fine except one module,
> > ClientCookie, found here:
>
> >http://wwwsearch.sourceforge.net/ClientCookie/
>
> > Keeps coming up as not found no matter what I do. I have tried all
> > these combinations from the command line:
>
> Add `import ClientCookie` to your setup.py (to make sure you actually
> *can* import it in your development environment).
> Also declare it as a required *package* (not module):
>
> setup(windows=["C:\\exe\\pos_final2.py"],
>        options={'py2exe': {
>          'packages': ['ClientCookie',]
>          })
>
> --
> Gabriel Genellina

Ok, thank you for your reply Gabriel. I did as you said, including
adding 'import ClientCookie' to setup.py and that worked fine when
running the script it found it. However, when actually running it
through py2exe after adding the package as you have said, it still
says 'No module named ClientCookie'

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Vince