Code not work - DESPERATE HELP :(

Bill McClain 20080915.20.wmcclain at spamgourmet.com
Thu Oct 30 17:13:36 EDT 2008

On 2008-10-30, fx5900 <luong8201 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>    I just went to go and get a coffee when i noticed a email, thought it was
> just usual spam. Read your message, and it worked. it was because i did not
> put they 'python' keyword infront. How did u figure it out?

It is some problem with the DOS box on Windows. I believe the standard input
and output get lost somehow. I just encountered it myself. Using the "python"
command is not required on other platforms--Linux, for example.

If anyone has a more elegant solution I would like to hear it. I hate
documenting "this way on Windows, another way everywhere else..."

-Bill
--
Sattre Press                                    In the Quarter
http://sattre-press.com/                 by Robert W. Chambers