How to get all variables of some module in that module

Alex Gusarov alex.m.gusarov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 00:56:30 EDT 2008

Hello, I have a following module and in its end I want to initalize
collection of tables:

Module:

from sqlalchemy import *

metadata = MetaData()

calendars_table = Table('calendars', metadata,
    Column('id', Integer, primary_key=True),
    Column('title', Unicode(50)),
    Column('color', Unicode(6)),
)

events_table = Table('events', metadata,
    Column('id', Integer, primary_key=True),
    Column('calendar', Integer, ForeignKey('calendars.id')),
    Column('date', Date),
    Column('title', Unicode(50)),
    Column('description', Unicode(1000)),
    Column('color', Unicode(6)),
)

tables_collection = {}

Here I want to get all Table instances of current module and put them
into dictionary by names, but I don't know how I can get all variables
of current module in the end of this module. Please, give me a hint.

--
Best regards, Alex Gusarov