RELEASED Python 3.0rc3

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Nov 21 18:35:00 EST 2008

Terry Reedy wrote:
> Barry Warsaw wrote:
>>
>>    http://www.python.org/download/releases/3.0/
>
> The new Windows binaries are already present.

Yeah, what's up with that? Until now we've been able to complain at the
release manager for announcing a release before the Windows binaries are
available. How dare he get it right this time? We demand our right to
complain that the Windows binaries aren't available ...

Cue "What have the Romans ever done for us":

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaE3EaQte78

regards
 Steve

PS: Thanks, Barry and supporting cast. Nice job.
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119