disable ctrl-P in idle?

Robert Singer rsinger at ____.com
Mon Nov 10 19:58:04 EST 2008

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:27:22 -0800 (PST), "timw.google"
<tjandacw at yahoo.com> wrote:

>Thanks. I on a XP box now, and it's a pain to get things installed
>here. That's why I'm not using emacs. When I'm on Linux, I use emacs.
>It's not worth the trouble to install something else for just this.

Actually, it's not necessary to install it. It's just unzip&start
program. You'll figure out how to do the mapping in no time (one
line). After that compile the script (autohotkey) to an exe file, and
you can delete the rest of the stuff.
Just start the exe file, before starting idle.

But, as I can see, RichardT solved the problem already :-)
(yeah, I could've puted this at the beggining of the post, and saved
you the trouble of reading the rest :-)

-- Bob