Are there any FOSS Python Single-Sign-on Servers?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Wed Nov 12 16:54:47 EST 2008

Phillip B Oldham <phillip.oldham at gmail.com> writes:

> So... are there any good OpenID/OAuth servers written in python?

Rather than continue the discussion in this thread, I'll point you to
the starting point for further information at the OpenID site
<URL:http://openid.net/developers/>.

Good hunting!

--
 \      “I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without |
  `\   hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd |