Dictionary membership check failure

Zac Burns zac256 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 14:51:58 EST 2008

Sorry everyone, I found the bug in my code shortly after posting here.

For the curious:

I was using a QString (pyqt) inadvertently in the lookup. I guess the
behavior then would be would be that QStrings hash differently than
strings which accounts for the membership check failure, but lists do
an equivalency check of some sort (I don't know the C code, this is an
educated guess) without ever hashing so it succeeded.

--
Zachary Burns
Aim - Zac256FL