[ANN] Python 3 Symbol Glossary

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sun Nov 2 13:24:52 EST 2008

skip at pobox.com wrote:
>     Terry> Over the years, people have complained about the difficulty of
>     Terry> finding the meaning of symbols used in Python syntax.  So ... I
>     Terry> wrote a Python 3 Symbol Glossary
>
>     Terry> http://code.google.com/p/xploro/downloads/list

Arnaud Delobelle wrote a python script to convert the entries into a
nice 4-column table in an html file. I will be adding that, with a
couple of corrections, to the downloads page.

> Why not just add a new section to the current Python Glossary:
>
>     http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonGlossary

It should be a separate page.  Could an html file be loaded into a wiki
page?  (I looked but did not see anything about file uploading in the
help files.)  If not, that is your answer.

tjr