Are there any FOSS Python Single-Sign-on Servers?

Jeremiah Dodds jeremiah.dodds at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 18:46:03 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 6:29 PM, Phillip B Oldham
<phillip.oldham at gmail.com>wrote:

> anyone with an openid account to register with our webapps, we simply
> want to centralise registration and sign-on for our employees.
> --

Are your webapps written in python or something else? If they're written in
python, it doesn't seem like it would be very hard to set up automation of
registration / sign on for all the apps from one spot. As far as I can tell,
it would be trivial to do with (for instance) CherryPy.

If they're not, then why the requirement of a python SSO server?