Newbie code review of parsing program Please

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sun Nov 16 14:24:04 EST 2008

Mark Tolonen wrote:

> "len" <lsumnler at gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:fc3ef718-edc4-4892-8418-3eeff0975edc at u18g2000pro.googlegroups.com...
[...]
> You might want to check out the pyparsing library.

And you might want to trim your messages to avoid quoting irrelevant
stuff. This is not directed personally at Mark, but at all readers.

Loads of us do it, and I wish we'd stop it. It's poor netiquette because
it forces people to skip past stuff that isn't relevant to the point
being made. It's also a global wste of bandwidth and storage space,
though that's less important than it used to be.

regards
 Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119