Python 2.5 and sqlite

timotoole at gmail.com timotoole at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 04:27:01 EST 2008

Thanks to everyone who replied. I should have been clearier with my
initial post. Python (2.5.1) was compiled from source on the webserver
that I use, without an associated sqlite present on the machine, so
trying "import sqlite3" in a python application gives an error, but
aside from that python is mostly behaving itself.  Again further
clarification, the webserver is a sun machine, my machine is linux and
all drives of all machine in the network are mounted, so a
ssh,telnet,rlogin is not required to gain access to other machines.

Now with that out of the way, I'm still not clear if I can install a
copy of sqlite on my local machine and get that to work with python on
the webserver? Possibly via pysqlite?