HELP!...Google SketchUp needs a Python API

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 13:25:15 EST 2008

> The fact _you_ don't like Ruby doesn't make it a bad language. If what
> you want is a Python API to SketchUp, bashing Ruby certainly won't help
> - quite on the contrary. And it won't help promoting Python neither.

Thanks Bruno,
I never said Ruby is a bad Language! do you what IMHO means?? For
every question there is one answer. Do YOU BRUNO, think that learning
Ruby is easier than learning Python(for non-programmers)?? Can you
honestly answer a simple question like this? Or does pride get in the
way. Or maybe you where born knowing all programming languages and
that is why you honestly cannot answer.
-food for thought-