sorting list of complex numbers

Thu Nov 20 22:46:05 EST 2008

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:39:27 -0800, Paul Rubin wrote:

> Why get rid of a useful feature that unclutters code?

Unfortunately, the people who find it useful are a minority. Most people
don't care for it, and the Python dev team decided that the code they
most wanted to unclutter was their own CPython implementation.

Personally, I'm with you on this one: it's a small step backwards. But
only a *small* step. Whether it is outweighed by the steps forward, well,
time will tell.

--
Steven