Is there any project whose patches are all available?

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Fri Nov 28 02:39:31 EST 2008

ZelluX wrote:
> For example, by comparing two versions of a program, may be we can
> generate some scripts to direct the virtual machine update a running
> python program.

I had to read this sentence a couple of times, as it sounds too much like
StarTrek speak.

My guess is that you are talking about two completely unrelated things:
reloading code into the Python interpreter, and keeping track of changes in
the development of code.

I think what you have in mind is that smaller changes make code reload
easier than bigger changes, especially API changes.

Stefan