Django or TurboGears or Pylons? for python web framework.

lkcl luke.leighton at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:06:55 EST 2008

 yes, you can write python - and have it compiled to AJAX: http://pyjs.org

> > Could everybody give me a hand for your select?Djangoor Turbegears or
> >Pylons? and Why?

> > IfDjango, how to do Ajax support for you? and why?

 pyjamas.  then you get to write the front-end in python _and_ the
back-end in python.

see http://pyjs.org/book/output/Bookreader.html#Rest%20of%20the%20World

which will help you to choose at least between django and web.py for
AJAX-based frameworks, as there are four example techniques
illustrated to do JSONRPC.

 l.