Need help converting text to csv format

Chuck Connors donnyf at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 10:53:53 EST 2008

Firstly, I would like to thank those that offered help.  I was able to
get my data into the database and also have connectivity with the
mysql and can pull the data in/out at will.  Hooray and thanks again.

Secondly,  perhaps I overstated my abilities.  I have written a couple
of websites from scratch that pull data in/out of databases and have
formatted their outputs for user consumption.  I am by no means a php
expert and have never had occasion to use regular expressions for the
type of data I've been manipulating.  My sarcastic reply was only in
response to the 'go google it' answer I received to what I thought was
a fair question.  It's usually easiest to google something if you know
what you are looking for.  At no point did I expect anyone to spend a
great deal of time working out my specific problem but I am most
grateful for those who did provide more than what could have been
expected.