Sieve of Zakiya

jzakiya jzakiya at mail.com
Tue Nov 18 02:53:02 EST 2008

On Nov 4, 4:12 pm, jzakiya <jzak... at mail.com> wrote:
> Update: 2008/11/03
>
> Architecture & coding improvements. Renamed generators.
>
> I am 90% finished writing up a mathematical analysis of my method.
> In the process I found an architectural optimization to the sieve
> process which is incorporated in the new code. Complexity analysis
> showing other interesting stuff for each generator.
>
> When I finish I will post paper here with the code:
>
> www.4shared.com/account/dir/7467736/97bd7b71/sharing
>
> Jabari

Another update to SoZ code.

Fixed coding "oversight" which caused the SoZ code running under psyco
to be slower than SoA, though SoZ was faster than SoA without psyco.
Now SoZ is consistently faster by an appreciable amount either way.

Some other coding enhancements to optimize algorithmic performance.

Enjoy! :-)

Jabari