My first Python program -- a lexer

www.netnavigation.net vimy2010 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 08:41:41 EST 2008

BLAST YOUR AD TO 5,000 Yahoo groups for only $5.95 or less!
ncrease Web Traffic & Sales Overnight!
Get Massive Website Exposure
Huge Profits Of Up To $117,209 Every Month
I'm going to show you how I earn $7,400 + a week and have extra money
to spend on myself and my family.
Skyrocket YOUR traffic today! Email millions of targeted opt-in
prospects daily with one single click!
Increased My Traffic, Sales, and Profits By At Least 100%+!
Make $3500 Weekly. I'll Show You Proof!
Send 2.7 million emails everyday forever! 100% SPAM Free
$3198.50 in 2 days!
Imagine a money making system that requires absolutely no selling,
advertising, recruiting or websites!
Blast your ad once per day to over 3.1 million targeted prospects
Increase Web Traffic & Sales Overnight! ONE CLICK MAILING FROM OUR
SERVERS!
I make several million dollars every year on the internet, doing
almost nothing
This is a profitable, easy and real work from home business
Auto Submit To 3,000,000+ Websites
Submit Your Ads To 735 Million Double Opt-in Members! Instantly
Explode Your Web Traffic & Sales.

Above all these, you can find here  http://www.netnavigation.net