Question: what to do, my Python is getting crazy

Pekeika m.echavarriagregory at umiami.edu
Mon Nov 17 09:20:27 EST 2008

Good morning, thanks for the answer Gabriel. THE WEIRD MESSAGE IS NOT
APPEARING ANYMORE! I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, my PC seems to be doing
extra bad things, I better back up my info...

For Tim Roberts who wrote:
>This looks like a problem with mixed versions.  Are you saying that you
>built Python and Python-Win32 from source?  If so, may I ask why?  There
>is virtually no benefit to doing so on Windows.  The pre-built
>executables provide everything you need.

NO, OFF COURSE I DO NOT HAVE OTHER VERSION in addition to PythonWin,
that'd be silly as you imply. What I was talking about are modules
like sympy, numpy, Rpy, scipy, mayavi2, vtk, etc; that I have included
in my directories for my constant use and definetely don't want to
loose. Is any problem that I use them along with PythonWin?

Thanks very much,
Angelica.