Great exercise for python expert !

Fri Nov 28 10:20:24 EST 2008

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 02:36:28 -0800, manatlan wrote:

> I'd like to make a "jquery python wrapper"
[...]
> here is my code :
[...]

What is the purpose of this code? As near as I can see, it would make an
excellent entry to the Obfuscated Python Competition, except it isn't
clear that it does anything useful.

Frankly, this looks like an pointlessly overly-complicated design to me.
Rather than getting rid of the extra parentheses, I suggest you rethink
your design. Explicit is better that implicit: don't have the one method
do both appending to the object *and* calling the object.

--
Steven