File names are changed into capital letter in Python CE and WM5

mujunshan at gmail.com mujunshan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 08:55:57 EST 2008

Yesterday, I installed PythonCE on my cellphone whose OS is Windows
Mobile 5.I wanted to use numpy as calculation tool.But after I copy
numpy module in my desktop computer into my phone,I find many file
names in directory \numpy were changed into capital letters.For
example:
__init__.py
was chaged into
__INIT__.PY
However PythonCE is sensitive to capital directory or filenames. So it
is boring to convert those file names to into lowcase. I don't
understand why?