HELP!...Google SketchUp needs a Python API

rurpy at yahoo.com rurpy at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 15:24:19 EST 2008

On Nov 28, 6:15 am, Bruno Desthuilliers <bruno.
42.desthuilli... at websiteburo.invalid> wrote:
> r a écrit :

> >> r, i am with you!  i will back Python!!! we MUST spread
> >> Python throughout the world!  sketchup is the first step,
> >> only the first step.  it is really sad that the so-called
> >> Python supporters on this list don't really care about
> >> Python -- only money, and depravity.  you and i and the
> >> other few, pure of heart, must fight for Python!!
> >> death to infidel ruby lovers!!!
> >> long live Guido!
> >> i pledge my life to Python and Guido!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> > Ok finally! Thank you ru... at yahoo.com the Python Gods have not
> > forsaken me!
>
> I'm afraid you've been trolled.

r, don't believe him.  he is a secret ruby lover
and a tool of matz.  the ruby lovers here will stop
at nothing to gain their end!  they will try to
sow dissension and suspicion among us!  to turn us
against our own!  we must fight united for Python.
do not waver, do not hesitate.  this group is a den
of inequity, filled with ruby lovers, perl lovers,
java lovers, and yes, even c++ lovers!  you r, see
the situation with clear eyes -- there can be only
one victor in this language war to the death!  it
MUST be Python!!  without Python there is nothing
to live for!
give me Python or give me death!!!
for all that is holy, all that is sacred,
long live Guido!!!!!!!!!!!