sandro sandro at e-den.it
Wed Nov 12 16:01:02 EST 2008

Aaron Brady wrote:

> On Nov 12, 9:38 am, sandro <ssan... at e-den.it wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Is there a way to solve this? I'd like ro force a reload of the
>> metaclass after 'debug'  has been loaded and debug.DBG set to True,
>> but that doesn't seem to happen...
>>
>> Any hints?
>>
>> sandro
>> *:-)
>>
> http://sqlkit.argolinux.orgttp://sqlkit.argolinux.org
>
> Look at the 'reload' function.

That's  exactely what I did but I get the followin error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/misc/src/hg/py/pysia/program.py", line 123, in ore_mask
    self.om = SqlMask(Class=Real, **self.meta)
  File "/misc/src/hg/py/sqlkit/sqlkit/widgets/mask/mask.py", line 51, in __init__
    sqlwidget.SqlWidget.__init__(self, *args, **kw)
TypeError: unbound method __init__() must be called with SqlWidget instance as first argument (got SqlMask instance instead)

(SqlMask inherits from SqlWidget)

?

sandro
*;-)