Problem with sqlite3 cursor and imbricated for loop

Charles V. Charles.Vejnar at unige.ch
Wed Nov 12 06:27:50 EST 2008

Hi,

Thank for replying.

> Either use a second cursor OR ensure you fetch all the data from the
> first .execute() first:

Are these really the only solutions ? I was expecting the same behavior than
MySQLdb module, which is, as sqlite3, DB-API 2.0 compatible.

It means a program written for MySQLdb won't be compatible with sqlite3 (even
if I am using standard SQL). In fact I don't really understand why the
iterator isn't in some way "encapsulated". Does anybody tried to implemented
this functionality ?

Cheers,

Charles