HELP!...Google SketchUp needs a Python API

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 18:03:51 EST 2008

You know i wonder how many people saw that the link to the OP had
30,40 replies and they said...WOW it looks like the community is
getting behind a project to host Python, I had better check this out!
Then when they opened the link and saw all the negative responses from
well known posters...either jumped on the negative bandwagon...or were
too afraid to post a reply that backs a n00b supporting Python.
-just food for thought-

I my self would never so viciously attack a poster for his ideas, if i
were to reply at all i would simple say "i do not think this is a good
idea". Plain and simple, and to the point. I never attacked anybody. I
only came here to share my support to further the advancement of
Python and see if anybody shared the same feelings. Only one person
out of 14,405 members agrees with me. I never thought i will convince
everyone, but i sure did not think ONLY one person HERE would support
Python. WOW...that is all i can say...WOW

You know I said before that I hoped Guido never see's this
thread...but i wonder if maybe he should see it...To see how far the
"great advocates" have fallen. I am disappointed to say the least. I
would not want to be in his shoes and see this!