Where to locate existing standard encodings in python

News123 news123 at free.fr
Tue Nov 11 09:10:09 EST 2008

Hi Philip,

Your answer touches exaclty one point, which I was slightly afraid of:
- The list is not exhaustive
- python versions might have implemented different codecs.

This is why I wondered whether there's any way of querying python for a
list of codecs it supports.

thanks again for your and the other answers

bye