You are welcome ,my friends

windchen1214 windchen1214 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 10:49:53 EST 2008

Dear friend,

Thank you for your attention to http://shopping.web.0931dns.cn/(www.elec-bestseller.com
).we sell all kinds of best electronics, with the lowest price and the
highest quality. In fact this is the first year we open abroad market
and in order to open abroad market we offer free shipping, the first
500customers we give a mp3 worth 50Euros as a gift.What's more, to
show the love for our loyal customers, if you buy any two items or
over on our website, installment will be availble,that is to say you
can pay 80%  at first, the other 20% can be paid after you receive the
delivery.

we add many new products such as the apple iphone 8GB(148Euros) and
16GB(245Euros) and samsung i850(235Euros).

Contact us: MSN

elec-bestseller at hotmail.com

 Yahoo  ID :  elec.original at hotmail.com

Enjoy your shopping here.

We are 24 hours on-line.

If there is anything we can do for you ,please  feel free to contact
us.