HELP!...Google SketchUp needs a Python API

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 12:52:09 EST 2008

> and we're not throwing ourselves at your pet project because most of us don't give a monkey's toss about Sketchup. > Why should we put our time and energy into a piece of software that we don't care about?

AGAIN, I'm NOT asking you to support SKETCHUP I am asking for support
for PYTHON! Did you even read my entire OP?? Or did you just jump on
Chris's bandwagon? Do you think for yourself, or do you follow blindly
like a SHEEPLE??

this is the last line from my OP!
"but what needs to happen is to get a list together of people that use
SketchUp or people who want use SketchUp, or people who just think...
(having python in SketchUp)...it is a damn good idea and submit it to
the DEV TEAM."

I think you are TOO lazy to read a post as long as mine to the end,
and since I have no reputation like Chris or George here you would
never support my idea simply for that reason! If you support python
scripting in SketchUp you are supporting Python, SketchUp is just
collateral damage. But you are too blind with pride to see that.

I think you and everyone that has replied negativly to this post justs
want to use Python and not put in an effort to further Python. Hey,
it's a free world baby... But can you really live with yourself???