HELP!...Google SketchUp needs a Python API

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 19:32:44 EST 2008

On Nov 27, 6:15 pm, Terry Reedy <tjre... at udel.edu> wrote:
> r wrote:
> > Hello fellow Python Advocates!
> > Help me promote Python to a larger audience.
>
> > An introduction to SketchUp:
> > ====================
>
> There is no need to puff up Python or put down Ruby to this audience.
> Given how much Google uses Python as a core language, I am a bit shocked
> that they would release a program with Ruby and not Python bindings
> also.  Must be an isolated dev group.
thanks Terry,
I lament every day about it! :^)
If you read the complete post though you will see that i am not trying
to dog Ruby, only trying to say that Python is nicer to a n00b (IMHO).
And by doing so, allows a new user to do more advanced things quickly,
increasing usability of the application.