python template: may help at starting a new script

Stephane Bulot stephane at bulot.org
Wed Nov 19 12:33:41 EST 2008

Hello,

I've created a python script template that I've been using for a while, but
that I improved recently.
This script is a class that you can inherit into your main class. In the
source package, you have a main template, a thread template, and two example
files.

If you are interested in this project, you can go to the
http://www.bulot.org/wiki/doku.php?id=projects:python:pytemplate and let me
know your feedbacks. If you use it, tell me how to improve, what to add,
what is wrong, what is good.
For your information, this script has not been tested on windows. Feel free
to patch it and give me your patches. I will introduce them into my project.

You will get some news on http://www.bulot.org .

Regards.

Stephbul