Midi manipulation

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Sun Nov 16 17:23:37 EST 2008

Massi <massi_srb at msn.com> wrote:

>Hi everyone, I'm searching for "something" which allows me to write
>scripts which handle midi files. I'm totally a newbie in audio
>manipulation, therefore any suggestion or link related to this field
>is welcome. Thanks in advance.

Google is much faster than this newsgroup.  Search for "python midi
library" and the first page gives you a number of good hits.

However, there's a lot to manipulating MIDI.  What kinds of things are you
hoping to accomplish?  MIDI, for example, is not a particularly good way to
store music for composition.
Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.