Are there any FOSS Python Single-Sign-on Servers?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Tue Nov 11 18:00:07 EST 2008

Phillip B Oldham <phillip.oldham at gmail.com> writes:

> I've searched around but can only seem to find OpenID servers, which
> will probably be too "open" for our needs.

Huh? I'm sure you use HTTP for transferring requests and responses,
too, and that protocol is at least as as open. What does the openness
of the protocol have to do with who can access it?

Please, if you're going to be coding new systems, use established,
standard, open protocols with actively maintained implementations. For
single sign-on. OpenID is the one to choose.

--
 \      “I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a |
  `\                  full house and four people died.” —Steven Wright |