spam

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Thu Nov 6 08:32:26 EST 2008

    >> I'm pretty sure all of the spam is automated, so your message won't
    >> get through to anyone.

    D'Arcy> Well, it got through to us adding to our spam problem.

Right.  I apologize that so much spam seems to be leaking through still.  I
am working on the problem.  I'm pretty sure at this point that I am seeing
all the spam (even those messages which gmail thoughtfully traps for me) and
have modified things slightly so that I can dig into the reasons why some
spams are missed and some pretty obvious hams are held.

So, best approach now when you see a spam message is: try to rein in your
sarcastic wit and just hit the 'd' key.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/