No subject

Richard Carlsen samba25062000 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 08:48:47 EST 2008

Hey!

My name is Richard
Carlsen. I am trying to create a program/game with the following
plot/requirement in Python (a basic river-crossing game). I have just begun
programming and have read a basics book on Python, but av having problems
getting started with this. I would very much appreciate some help or guidance as
to what do to with this and how to start (my email is samba25062000 at hotmail.com). If
anybody has the time or energy to aid me with this it would be really great if
you could email the reponse to me. Thank you! ;)

The following
statements describe the basic
game requirements for the
program:

Basic game plot:

-A river divides to
groups of people.

-On one side of the
river(shore 1) is a group of atheists(A) and their
leader(L).

-On the other
side(shore 2) is a group of religious people(R) and their
priest(P).

-The object of the
game is to help the atheists and religious people get
 across to the other
side of the river, in other words, switch shores. If
 this occurs, the game
will be won.

-At their disposal
is a boat which they may share in order to get across.

-There are a few
catches however: 1) Only the priest and leader are capable of handling the
boat.Therefore,
                                     either L or P must be in
the boat for it to travel between the shores.

                                  2) The Boat only has a certain capacity it
can hold(C).
                                  3) There cannot be more of one
party on one side of the river than the
counterparty
                                     or the game will be lost.
For example, if there are more religious people
than
                                     atheists on the same side, the
atheists will be converted and the game is lost.
-The following also apply:
1) A >= 1
                           2) R >=
1