Snippets management

Edwin expora at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 20:55:51 EST 2008

Hi there,

I've been looking for a snippet manager and found PySnippet but it
requires PyGTK. Do you know any other option that doesn't need much?

I'm sort of new to python and user interfaces seem a bit far for me
right now, that's why I thought having to install PyGTK was
unnecessary.

Would you recommend installing it anyway?

I'm on a Mac, maybe some users of Steve's Unix flavour know about a
snippets software piece? I'm looking for free/open source alternatives.

Thank you!

P.S.: I'm also new to usenet ;) and hope my english is not that bad.