Workflow engine?

Grzegorz Staniak gstaniak at wp.pl
Sat Nov 8 10:14:47 EST 2008

Hi,

In a couple of weeks I'm starting a medium-size project (using a web
framework) involving a workflow implementation. Are you aware of any
open source workflow engines/libraries that I could base the project
on? Google returns hist for GoFlow (Django only, from what I can tell),
itools.workflow, spiff (AFAIK tied to a CMS), but not much else. I don't
think I'll have enough time to get acquinted with Plone and its offer
of products. Has anyone here tried any such code? What would you recommend?

TIA,
GS
--
Grzegorz Staniak <gstaniak _at_ wp [dot] pl>
Nocturnal Infiltration and Accurate Killing