RE multiline

Guy Doune cesium5500 at yahoo.ca
Sun Nov 30 12:03:06 EST 2008

Hi,

I try to figure out what gonna be the equivalent of :

(.*?)

For the same purpose on multiline basis.

I would like completed the variable part of elements that I searching for.

Example :

align="center">

Is the begining of the variable element that I wanna completed...

Is the end of the element, so, I would like to completed what between
those two patterns.

pattern1+r"(.*?)"+pattern2

Was working ok for a single line selection like :

align="center">"variable element of the search"</table>

I hoped that I have been clear.

Thanks

Guy