convert to XMLRPC

Michel Perez opsbat at infomed.sld.cu
Thu Nov 6 19:22:21 EST 2008

Que vola a todos:
 I have an object abstraction layer that allows me to comunicate and
interact with my DB server without much problems -am thinking in
possibles contributors.

 In the stdlib xmlrpclib handles this in a common way, but i use a
customized GatewayHandler that give me the posibility to serialize my
objects and send them to my clients but my real need is to convert this
object to XML -or something like it- to send it in a way i can use them
in every presentation a suggest like GUI, WEB or anything i like.
There's any thing i can do to convert them.

Don't worry about the way i handle the result i only need to convert
them to XML or else.

--
Michel Perez                                  )\._.,--....,'``.
Ulrico Software Group                        /,   _.. \   _\  ;`._ ,.