Structures

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Mon Nov 3 07:32:55 EST 2008

"Paulo J. Matos" <pocmatos at gmail.com> writes:

> I am a Python beginner, reading through 2.6 tutorial. I am wondering
> where are structures?

I'm wondering a more fundamental question: What are structures? That
is, what do *you* mean by that term; without knowing that, an answer
isn't likely to be meaningful.

> […] structures are something like classes with only public methods

Care to say more about what they are, not what they're like?

--
 \      “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “Yes Brain, but |
  `\    if our knees bent the other way, how would we ride a bicycle?” |