Need help converting text to csv format

George Sakkis george.sakkis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 15:38:33 EST 2008

On Nov 21, 2:01 pm, Richard Riley <rileyrg... at gmail.com> wrote:

> George Sakkis <george.sak... at gmail.com> writes:

> >> I'm wondering why you bothered to write that. Next time, save yourself
> >> the ten seconds and just skip to the next message. The world will be a
> >> better place.
>
> > RTFM and doing an elementary search is an even better way to making
> > the world a better place.
>
> > George
>
> So you will be replying in this tone to each and every question which
> has an answer discoverable by Google and in depth knowledge of the "FM"
> then I assume?

No, only to those which is blatantly obvious that they didn't put any
effort whatsoever to find an answer on their own; "python csv" has
1,420,000 hits in Google, the first one linking to the csv module
docs. Feel free to check out my 4-year posting history in c.l.py to
get a more accurate idea of the usefulness and tone of my posts.

George